404 is a Page Not Found error which is displayed when a particular page is not found in your blog. You might want to change the default 404 pages of your WordPress blog or you may wish to add some text in the 404 pages. You could do this by coding the 404.php file, but only if you are an experienced PHP programmer. However, there’s another simple solution by using this WordPress plugin. By this plugin you can easily modify the 404 pages of your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Set any page as 404 page: From the plugin settings page, you can use any page of your blog as a 404 page. You just have to select the page from the drop down menu.
2) 404 logs: You have the option to turn on or off 404 logs. If you turn this option on then, all 404 events in your blog will be logged. You also have the option to automatically delete 404 logs after a specific duration. You can set up this duration as per your requirements. 404 error logging and tracking is important for your blog and these logs should be monitored from time to time.
3) Shortcodes support: You can use the custom short codes included in the plugin to design your very own 404 pages.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018