This post is about a WordPress plugin which you can use for exporting theme settings, theme options, menu data, media attachments, images and widget settings in your WordPress blog. From the plugin settings page you can select the items which you want to export from your WordPress blog. You can exclude theme options, enable or disable media attachments export and export menu data as per your requirements. When you have saved the settings for the export file, this WordPress plugin will create a simple plugin installer which you can download to your computer. After that you can install this plugin to another WordPress blog to import theme settings and theme options which you selected earlier.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Export theme settings and options: By using this WordPress plugin you can export theme settings, theme options, widget settings, menu data, media attachments and images from your WordPress blog. You can choose the theme data which you want to export and then this WordPress plugin creates a plugin installer which you can download and install it to any WordPress site.
2) Exclude theme options: From the plugin settings section you can exclude certain theme options which you don’t want to export.
3) Enable or disable media attachments export: From the plugin settings section you can enable or disable media attachments export.
4) Export menu data: From the plugin settings section you can export menu data for your current menus. You can add menus which you want to export as per your requirements.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016