In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for hiding content for users in WordPress blog. It creates a private content area which can be only accessed by the authorized users. You have the option to assign access levels to the users. When the user wants to view a particular private area, they have to enter their credentials and login.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Hide any type of content: By using this plugin you can hide posts, pages, categories, menus, custom post types, taxonomies and any type of content in a WordPress blog.
2) Different types of users: You have the option to add different categories of users with different access levels. You also have the option to upload users in bulk by using a CSV file.
3) Login and register form for users: You can create custom Ajax powered login and register forms for the users to login to access hidden content. These forms are fully customizable and you can select required fields for these forms from the plugin settings page. You also have the option to edit the messages which are displayed for these forms.
4) Enable page redirect: Users can be redirected to a particular page after they login. You can set up the redirect pages from the plugin settings page.
5) Hide entire WordPress site: You have the option to hide the entire WordPress site from the non logged-in users.
6) Front end style: You can choose a front end style from light and dark options for login boxes and other forms.
7) Custom CSS: From the plugin settings page, you can add your own CSS codes.
8) Language support: You can use this plugin in any language as per your requirements.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018
- Enable Premium Customers Pricing, Discounts In WooCommerce - March 27, 2018