In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for importing or uploading posts, pages, users, comments, options, terms, custom post types, categories, taxonomies, tags, images, custom fields, and other type of media in CSV and XML format. This plugin is useful for creating different types of content in WordPress blog easily. For Example, if you have data in the form of CSV or XML format which you want to upload it in one shot to your WordPress blog in to a particular content category then, this plugin is most helpful in doing that. By using this plugin you can actually upload any type of data which is in CSV or XML format directly to your WordPress blog.
Here’s how it works:
1) All you need to do is to install the WordPress plugin. Then, go to the plugin settings page, and select the content which you want to import.
2) Then, select the file which you want to upload.
3) Select the taxonomy.
4) Click on “Submit”.
5) Now, data will be uploaded to your WordPress blog according to the selected taxonomy.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Simple Portfolio WordPress Theme With Category Filters - September 21, 2017
- Top 5 Grocery, Online Food Store, Supermarket Magento Themes - September 20, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Watch, Gems, Accessories Store Magento Themes - September 19, 2017