AfterShip can be used for tracking shipping and delivery status of orders. By using AfterShip your customers can track their orders by using a tracking number. AfterShip displays the courier and tracking company information, delivery status of the order and scheduled date of shipment. In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin by using which you can integrate AfterShip tracking information with your WooCommerce store. This WordPress plugin supports almost all the shipping company, couriers and countries. By using this WordPress plugin you can also send email notifications and SMS notifications to your customers on delivery status updates.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Track orders: Your customers can track their orders directly in your WooCommerce store.
2) AfterShip integration: You can integrate AfterShip tracking and notification system in your WooCommerce store. To integrate your AfterShip account with your WooCommerce store you have to enter your AfterShip user name and AfterShip API key.
3) Shipping company and couriers support: You can use any one of the following shipping companies or couriers to ship your products in your WooCommerce store: 2GO, 4PX, ABF, ACS Courier, Mexico AeroFlash, AIR21, An Post, APC Postal Logitics, Aramex, Arrow XL, Asendia USA, ASM, AutoPost China, Australia Post, Austrian Post (Express), Austrian Post (Registered), Belpost, Bulgarian post, Bluedart, Belgium Post, bpost international, Brazil Correios, BRT Bartolini, Cambodia Post, Canada post, Ceska Posta, China EMS, China Post, Chronopost France, Chronopost Portugal, City Link, City-Link Express, CJ GLS, Colis Prive, Collect+, Correo Argentiono, Correos Chile, Correos de Mexico, Courier Post, Couriers Please, Cyprus Post, Post Danmark, Deletc Courier, Deutsche Post Mail, DHL, DHL Benelux, Deutsche Post DHL, DHL Global Mail, DHL Global Mail Asia, DHL Netherlands, DHL Poland, Direct Link, DPD, DPD Germany, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland, DPD UK, DPD India, DX, Dynamic Logistics, EC-FirstClass, ELTA Hellenic Post, Estafeta, Estes, Evergreen, Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa, FedEx, FedEx UK, First Flight Couriers, First Logistics, Flash Courier, Gati-KWE, GDEX, Geodis Calberson France, GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands, GoJaVAS, myHermesUK, Hermes Germany, Hong Kong Post, Hrvatska Posta, i-parcel, India Post Domestic, India Post International, Interlink Express, International Seur, Israel Post, Israel Post Domestic, Italy SDA, Jam Express, Japan Post, JCEX, JNE, Kerry Express Thailand, Kuehene + Nagel, Korea Post, La Poste Colissimo, LaserShip, LBC Express, Lietuvo pastas, Malaysia Post EMS / Poslaju, Malaysia Post – Registered, Mexico Multipack, Mexico Redpack, Mexico Senda Express, MRW, NACEX Spain, New Zealand Post, NiPost, Nova Poshta, OCA Argentina, OnTrac, OPEK, Parcel Force, Poczta Polska, Portugal CTT, Portugal Seur, Pos Indonesia Domestic, Pos Indonesia international, Posta Romana, Poste Italiane, Poste Italiane Paccocelere, Posten Norge, Itella Posti, PostNL Domestic, PostNL International 3S, PostNL International, PostNord Logistics, PayPal Package, Professional Couriers, PTT Posta, Purolator, Red Express, Red Express Waybill, Redur Spain, RL Carriers, Royal Mail, RPX Indonesia, Russian Post, Safexpress, Sagawa, South African Post Office, Saudi Post, Selekvracht, SF Express, Singapore Post, Singapore Speedpost, Siodemka, SkyNet Malaysia, SkyNet Worldwide Express, Correos de Espana, Spanish Seur, StarTrack, Star Track Express, STO Express, Sweden Posten, Swiss Post, Taiwan Post, TAQBIN Hong Kong, Yamato Japan, TAQBIN Malaysia, TAQBIN Singapore, TGX, Thailand Thai Post, Tiki, TNT, TNT Australia, TNT France, TNT Italy, TNT UK, Nexive (TNT Post Italy), Toll Global Express, Toll IPEC, Toll Priority, UK Mail, UkrPoshta, UPS, UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations, USPS, ViettelPost, Vietnam Post, Vietnam Post EMS, Wahana, WeDo Logistics, XDP Express, Xend, YODEL and YRC.
3) Supports all countries: This WordPress plugin supports tracking of shipment and delivery for almost all the countries in the world.
4) Email notifications: You have the option to send email notifications to your customers about delivery status updates.
5) SMS notifications: You also have the option to send SMS notifications to your customers about delivery status updates.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Grocery, Online Food Store, Supermarket Magento Themes - September 20, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Watch, Gems, Accessories Store Magento Themes - September 19, 2017
- Top 5 Fashion, Clothing, Beauty, Lifestyle Magento Themes - September 18, 2017