By default printing a WordPress blog post can be a nightmare as the text is placed in your posts according to the theme. Well, we can’t blame the theme either as it is supposed to manage your blog and it has nothing to do with printing or the printer. There are some themes which make a blog post automatically printer friendly. However, if your theme is not like that, then you can use this WordPress plugin. This plugin adds a button to your blog and when someone wants to print a blog post, all they have to do is to click that button and the plugin will create a printer friendly version of the blog post.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Exclude images, videos and comments: Images, videos, and comments can be added or removed for printing from the plugin admin section.
2) Date format: You have the option to set up the date format for printing.
3) Change print template: A default print template is added by the plugin. You can easily customize the print template as per your requirements by adding HTML and custom CSS codes.
4) Gravatar settings: You have the option to include or exclude Gravatar images from printing. You also have the option to set up the size of Gravatar images.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017