If you are using MailChimp with WooCommerce in your WordPress blog then MailChimp can be seamlessly integrated to WooCommerce by using a WordPress plugin. By integrating you can provide default options for users to subscribe to MailChimp. Say, you can add a default checked option in the Check out page. When a user checks out from that page, he’s automatically subscribed to your MailChimp subscription list. This is a great way to increase your Mail Chimp subscribers. Also, since they are making a purchase from your blog they would definitely be interested in receiving special offers and discounts in the future. You can fully customize where you wish to add this option. Even the option message is fully customizable. By this plugin you can grab First Name, Last name and email address automatically.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) MailChimp settings: You have the option to enable double opt-in subscription in email newsletters. You can use single opt-in method too, but it is industry standard to use double opt-in. Also you can enable or disable welcome messages, and enter a group name.
2) Dashboard widget: You can also include a WordPress admin dashboard widget to check the number of MailChimp subscribers, average subscription rate, average un-subscription rate, average open rate and average click rate.
3) Plugin compatibility: This plugin is fully compatible with WPML. Hence, you can change the language as per your requirements.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017