This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for tagging images in WordPress blog. Just like a Facebook image tag you can tag images in your blog by the help of this plugin. The tagging feature is seamlessly integrated in the WordPress blog. You can tag images and add text, embed videos, and add any type of HTML content. Plugin can also be used for adding comments, annotations, tooltips and sticky notes in the images by using bubbles and spots in images. You can select the region of the image where you want to add tags or bubbles.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Tag photos: Any photo in the blog can be tagged by this plugin. Even you can tag background images. You have the option to open the tagged URLs in new tab or the same tab as per your requirements.
2) Add text, videos and HTML content in tags: You can tag images and add any type of content from texts to videos and HTML. You can embed Google videos, Vimeo videos, Facebook content, Wikipedia content and links from other sites.
3) User tags: You can also let your visitors to tag the pictures of your blog. These tags can be moderated by the admin. You have option to enable or disable this setting.
4) Customization: You can customize anything in the plugin from boxes to looks, colors, etc.
5) Responsive plugin and cross browser compatible: Image tagging also works for cell phones and tablets. Plugin supports all the modern browsers.
6) WordPress multisite and network support: This plugin is compatible with WordPress multisite and network site.
7) Shortcodes support: Tagged images can be displayed anywhere in the blog by using shortcodes.
8) Image settings: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to set minimum image width and minimum image height for the tagged images. This setting is useful in making sure that tagging will not work for other smaller images for buttons and icons in your site.
9) Tagging animation settings: You have the option to set mouse enter animation, mouse out animation, bubble animation, animation delay, spot bubble direction, spot bubble distance, area minimum width, area minimum height and spot buttons position.
10) Language settings: You can use this plugin in any language as per your choice.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018