This post is about a WordPress plugin by using which you can let your customers view products in different colors in WooCommerce. For a product in your WooCommerce store you can add color variations. Customers can select colors from the product page. You can also add different prices for different colored products. To add colors you have to create and add a mask image. Mask images can be created by using photo editors like GIMP and Photoshop. Also, you have the option to add background images for your products. Background image is helpful for adding elements for which you don’t want to change colors. Advantage of this WordPress plugin is that you don’t have to upload multiple images for products in different colors. All you need to do do is to add a mask image for the product and add color variations.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add mask image and background image: You have the option to add mask image and background image for products. Mask image can be created by using GIMP, Photoshop, etc. You can also add a background image for the products. Background image remains unaltered, however the mask image is used for changing colors.
2) Select and add colors: From the plugin settings page you can select the colors which you want to add for your products. Your customers can view your products in these colors.
3) Add colors in product page and variations: You can add the colors option in product page and in variations page.
4) Add different price for different colors: From the plugin settings page you can add a different price for different colored products.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Online Food Store, Grocery, Supermarket OpenCart Themes - September 24, 2017
- Top 5 Jewelry, Accessories, Watch, Gems Store OpenCart Themes - September 23, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi, Mega Store OpenCart Themes - September 22, 2017