In this post, I will discuss about some of the best WordPress plugins for adding custom taxonomy, custom post types, graphical taxonomy, taxonomy filters, custom meta box, custom post meta field, relationships between custom post types and for creating a glossary for taxonomies. The concept of taxonomy can be used for grouping custom post types in a WordPress blog and to create relationships among them. You can use the custom taxonomies in your blog by using shortcodes and you can also use them in the widgets section. From the plugin settings page you can create and edit taxonomies and custom post types.
Here’s the list of best WordPress plugins to add custom taxonomy, graphical taxonomies and custom post types in your blog:
1) Content type generator: This WordPress plugin can be used for creating custom post types, custom taxonomies, custom meta boxes, custom post meta field. Plugin can be used with any language as per your choice. By this plugin you can create custom posts types, custom fields, custom taxonomies, custom short codes, and custom theme options pages. Plugin uses Ajax which makes it user-friendly to create items. This plugin can be used for creating parent and child relationships between custom post types. It provides easy drag and drop interface for grouping custom post types and creating relationships.
2) Taxography: By this plugin you can easily add graphical taxonomies in your blog. Taxonomies can be put anywhere in the blog from pages, posts to widgets. Thumbnails for the images will be automatically generated.
3) Glossary Taxonomy: By using this plugin you can create glossary from tags, taxonomies and categories. Glossary can be included in a post or a page by using shortcodes.
4) Post by Taxonomy: This plugin creates a widget which you can use to display taxonomies in your blog. This would work best for sites having directory structure and many categories. By this plugin you can create post types and taxonomies. You can also create taxonomy filters for any custom taxonomies. By this plugin you can easily manage the taxonomy data.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Fluid Width Layout - February 3, 2018