In this post, I have made a list of some of the best WordPress plugins for adding responsive events calendar in a WordPress blog. By using these plugins you can add jQuery based custom event calendars, events planner, appointment manager, and time table manager in your blog. These calendars can be displayed as widgets in the sidebars and they can be added in posts and pages by using shortcodes.
Here is the list of great events planner, appointment, calendar, time table WordPress plugins:
1) Events Calendar: Great plugin if you are looking for a simple and sleek way to integrate a calendar in your posts and pages. The plugin can be used in any language of your choice. This plugin can be used to add a light weight calendar in your blog.
2) Multiple Events Calendar: You can add multiple events in this plugin. It also include a countdown option and the calendar can be included as a widget in your blog. You can also change the skins of the calendar.
4) Pro Events calendar: This plugin can be used to add a responsive events calendar in your blog. It supports translation in any language and Google maps integration.
5) Time Table: By the help of this plugin you can add a time table in your WordPress blog. The time table is fully customizable as per your needs. These time tables are built by jQuery and they are SEO friendly.
6) Bookingwiz integration: This plugin is for integrating BookingWiz in your blog. BookingWiz custom widgets can be used by short codes. This calendar can be used to set up appointments in the blog. Appointments can also be set up by the visitors of your blog.
7) Colorful calendar: By the help of this plugin you can add a colorful calendar in your blog. You can set up the colors for your calendar from the plugin settings page.
8) Events in widgets: By using this plugin you can add the vents in a widget in any sidebar ready widget area.