When you are updating a WordPress blog or making any changes to the themes, plugins or functionality, it is a good practice to use a maintenance message plugin. This plugin will simply generate a coming soon page and you can also display counters on when the blog will be back online. Your users will know that you are working on something. If you have many visitors in your blog then it is a must have plugin. Here is a list of maintenance mode, landing pages, coming soon, under construction message WordPress plugins:
1) Maintenance and under construction mode: By the help of this plugin you can add a maintenance message and under construction message in a fly. Both these messages can be customized. This plugin creates a maintenance mode page with timer. Plugin can be displayed in more than 8 languages. People can still subscribe via email address and social subscribe to your blog. You can create a coming soon page by the help of this plugin. You can also specify the time left for the site to be live. Time zones and other things can be edited by plugin panel. By this plugin you can have a maintenance mode message and you can control on who sees this messages by IP address. This plugin also creates a coming soon landing page for your site visitors. For you the site will be shown as the regular site where you can do the necessary modifications.
2) Maintenance: You can add a maintenance mode page with editable text logo and background. You can edit all this by using a HTML editor. You can also add countdowns and videos.
3) Landing Page: By this plugin you can easily add landing pages and maintenance messages in your blog. You can also integrate MailChimp, Twitter, and contact forms in the landing page.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017