In this post, I will discuss about some of the best WordPress plugins for adding responsive Weather widget in a WordPress blog. Weather widgets are specifically useful for news and current affairs blogs. It displays the current weather information of a particular location to the visitor. You can add your custom locations in the widget for a blog visitor or you can set up the widget so that the current weather information is displayed to the visitor, according to their location. Also, some of the below given WordPress plugins supports weather forecasts. Weather widgets are fully responsive and will work in any device. Widgets can be included in the blog by using shortcodes and they are translation ready.
1) Weather widget using slider: This is one of the best WordPress plugins for adding Weather information in the form of a responsive slider. Whenever a user visits the page where you have put Weather info slider, current weather information is automatically loaded as per the location of the user. It also displays info about high, low temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind, pressure and visibility. Also, it provides users with an option to check the weather of a particular location or to slide for more locations. You can edit the width and height of the slider, change weather and time settings, slide show settings, appearance settings, and animation settings from the plugin settings page.
2) Weather widget: You can use this plugin to add weather information widget in your blog. It integrates Yahoo Weather API for updating weather information. Weather widget can be displayed in any language as per your requirements. You can add weather widget anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes. From the plugin settings page, you have the option to select weather icon color, navigation color, background color, background opacity, and text color for the weather widget.
3) JB Weather Widget: You can display weather information and forecast in the form of a widget in your WordPress blog. Plugin uses jQuery and Ajax that means the weather info will be updated without reloading the page. By this plugin you can add Weather forecast information in your blog. You can display the temperature both in Fahrenheit and Celsius. It shows weather forecast for up to 4 days. Weather widget is fully responsive and can be used in any language.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018