This post is about a WordPress plugin which you can use to offer free shipping to customers in WooCommerce online store based on different types of conditions and rules. These conditions can be set up from the plugin settings page. If these conditions are met, then free shipping is offered to the customers. If the conditions are not met then regular shipping rates will be applied. Here are the conditions for which you can offer free shipping to your customers. You can apply these conditions individually or in combinations:
1) Free shipping based on Country: You can add the specific countries for which you can offer free shipping. You also have the option to offer free shipping to all the countries.
2) Free shipping based on State: You also have the option to offer free shipping based on state.
3) Free shipping based on minimum quantity ordered: If a customer will order a specified minimum quantity then the free shipping will be applied. For example, you can set up minimum quantity to be four. Now, if a customer orders four quantities of a product then you will offer free shipping to the customer.
4) Free shipping based on minimum amount spent: If a customer orders a specified minimum amount of products then the free shipping will be applied. For example, you can set up minimum amount spent to be $100. Now, if a customer orders products worth $105 then you will offer free shipping to the customer.
5) Free shipping message in the order page: You have the option to let your customers know that if they meet the conditions then the items will be shipped to them free of charge.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017