This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used to secure WordPress posts and pages by adding a responsive, cross browser compatible HTML5 and CSS3 touch enabled pin authorization system. This is one of the best ways to secure a post or page by using a jQuery pin authorization system. To access a post or a page users have to enter the correct pin. You can setup this pin from the plugin settings page. You have the option to choose a color scheme from three available color schemes for the keypad. Also, you can enable pin authorization system for individual posts or for the entire website.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Responsive touch enabled keypad: This WordPress plugin adds a touch enabled keypad for a post or a page. Users have to key in the pin to view the post or the page. This keypad is responsive and created by using HTML5 and CSS3 and will work in all types of devices. It also works in all the major browsers.
2) Secure pin authorization system: Your WordPress posts and pages remains secure as it allows only three login attempts. If a user has entered incorrect pin for more than three times then, the keypad displays a Maximum login message and locks the post or the page.
3) Three color schemes: Touch enabled keypad comes in three color schemes: Light, Dark and Default. You can choose anyone for your site.
4) Secure one post, page or entire website: You can secure individual posts, individual pages or enable touch enabled pin authorization system for the entire website.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016
- Top 5 Music Band, Club, Audio Player, DJ WordPress Themes - December 1, 2016