In this post I will describe a unique jQuery WordPress plugin to highlight specific content in your blog by the click of a button. By using this WordPress plugin you can highlight text boxes, images, videos, and posts. You can add a light switch button in your blog and when users click on this button then the highlighted content is displayed and rest of the content remains dark. Users can toggle the button to add the light effect and the dark effect in your blog.
Here’s how this WordPress plugin works: You can add a light switch button with on and off functionality. You have the option to select the position of the button. After that, select the content which you wan to highlight. Now, when the button is off it will look like:
And, after you click on the highlight button it will look like:
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Highlight content: You have the option to highlight text boxes, images, videos, and posts in your blog. You can add individual elements or in mixed combinations.
2) Button settings: You have the option to enable or disable the highlight button, add the button on specific content type, select the position of the button, add the content to be highlighted, edit top position offset value and right position offset value for the button, select the icon size in the button, enable or disable icons in the button and edit the color and the opacity for the button.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Tableless Design Magazine WordPress Theme With jQuery Forms - February 21, 2018
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018