This post is about a simple Business, Portfolio WordPress theme with portfolio category filters. Portfolio WordPress theme supports custom pages, shortcodes, Google Analytics integration, custom widgets and options to easily change the theme settings. It comes with five pre-designed color schemes, PSD files for editing theme images, and supports automatic image re-sizing.
Here are the features of simple Portfolio WordPress theme with portfolio category filters:
1) Portfolio with category filters: You can add a portfolio section with category filters in your site. Users can browse your portfolio section by using categories. Also, you have the option to display the portfolio items in a list format or in a two column format.
2) Custom pages: You can add the following types of custom pages in your site: Testimonials page, Services page, Meet our team page, Clients page, Blog page and Contact page.
3) Shortcodes support: You can add tables, Google maps, dropcaps, pull quotes, custom messages, videos, buttons, images, highlights, columns, toggles, accordions, tabs, list styles and pricing tables in Portfolio WordPress theme by using shortcodes.
4) Theme settings: From the theme settings section, you can upload header logo, footer logo, favicon, custom fonts, add custom 404 Page not found page text, and footer text. Also you can change homepage settings, slider settings, portfolio settings, blog settings, and other style settings.
5) Custom widgets: Portfolio WordPress theme has the following types of custom widgets: Contact widget, Meet the team widget, Twitter widget, etc.
6) PSD files for editing images: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with PSD files which can be used for editing theme images.
7) Other features: Portfolio WordPress theme supports Google Analytics integration, comes with five color schemes, and supports automatic image re-sizing.