We have created a list of best, top 10 responsive, retina ready, high-resolution and High Definition (HD) WordPress themes. Retina ready sites are the ones which looks crisp in retina displays. Retina display is a display feature of Apple products like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook Pro and iMac where images and fonts looks sharp.
Why it is important that your WordPress theme should be retina ready?
If you want your website to look good in retina ready displays then you need a WordPress theme which is high-resolution and retina ready. If your theme is not retina ready then it will look a bit blur and pixelated on the above mentioned Apple devices. There are about a billion Apple devices which are used globally. So there will be a lot of people who will be visiting your site from their Apple devices. If design and sharpness is your concern then, it is imperative that you use a retina ready WordPress theme. Design a prime concern for most of the industries however, retina ready WordPress themes are specifically useful for photography sites, video blogs, creative sites, video games sites, web design company sites, artist sites, fashion sites, travel portals, ecommerce sites, interior design sites, etc.
Advantages of retina ready WordPress themes:
- Sharp fonts, images and elements: Everything whether its text, images, tables, tables, etc. looks sharp in retina ready WordPress themes. Retina ready WordPress themes have more pixels per square inch, hence, we get sharp text, images and other elements.
- High resolution graphics: A retina ready WordPress theme features bright and vivid colors. It provides the best user experience from a design perspective.
- Create high quality website: By using a retina ready WordPress theme you can create a high quality website as compared to a WordPress theme which is not retina ready. Images, text and elements will look blur, pixelated and website looks low quality if it isn’t retina ready.
- Latest technology: Retina ready is the latest technology in web designing. If you want your websites to look great, no matter the location or devices then you need to pick a WordPress theme which supports retina ready graphics.
- People will stay longer on your site: A retina ready WordPress theme is visually stunning and people will tend to stay longer on your website since texts are easily readable and images are sharp as compared to a website which is blurry and the text is hard to read.
Why it is important that your WordPress theme should be responsive?
A responsive WordPress theme adjusts itself with the device of the users to show the best possible version of the website, whether they are using a desktop, laptop, tablet or a cell phone. A responsive WordPress theme is flexible, device independent, browser independent and is platform independent. Whatever device a user has, a responsive WordPress theme always looks great on that particular device. Nowadays, people are using different types of devices to browse a website. By using a responsive WordPress theme, you are making sure that the visitors are getting a consistent user experience.
Advantages of responsive WordPress themes:
- Optimized website for mobile and tablet users: There are about 2 billion people who are using smartphones and it is increasing every year. You need to make sure that you are not loosing customers who are visiting your website from mobile devices.
- Make your website search engine friendly: Mobile friendliness is a ranking factor for Google. If your website is mobile friendly then it will rank better than the websites which are not mobile friendly. A responsive WordPress theme is by default optimized for mobile phones.
- No need to create a separate mobile site: You might have seen many plugins and WordPress themes to create a separate mobile site. If you are using a responsive WordPress theme then you don’t have to use a separate plugin or a theme to create a mobile site.
- Generate more leads and conversions: Since your website works on all sorts of devices, you will generate more leads and eventually more sales through your website.
Now, we have learned the advantages of retina ready and responsive and WordPress themes. Let’s have a look at the top 10 responsive, retina ready, high resolution and High Definition (HD) WordPress themes.
1) Avada WordPress Theme: Avada theme is a 23 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress theme. It is the best, most popular, premium and top selling responsive and retina ready WordPress theme.
2) Enfold WordPress Theme: Enfold theme is a 25 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress high resolution theme.
3) Bridge WordPress Theme: Bridge theme is a 200 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress high definition theme. It comes with multiple homepage layouts, multiple gallery and blog styles, compatible with WPML and WooCommerce WordPress plugins, SEO optimized and supports CSS3 animations.
4) Jupiter WordPress Theme: Jupiter theme is a 120 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress HD theme.
5) uDesign WordPress Theme: uDesign theme is a 12 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress theme.
6) Flatsome WordPress Theme: Flatsome theme is a 20 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress high resolution theme.
7) KALLYAS WordPress Theme: KALLYAS theme is a 25 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress high definition theme.
8) Impreza WordPress Theme: Impreza theme is a 9 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress HD theme. It comes with 4 types of homepage layouts, multiple portfolio and blog page layouts, supports shortcodes, compatible with WPML, bbPress and WooCommerce WordPress plugins, built by using HTML5 and CSS3, translation ready and supports RTL.
9) Inovado WordPress Theme: Inovado theme is a responsive and retina ready WordPress theme which comes with 2o types of homepage layouts, multiple header, portfolio, page and blog layouts, compatible with WooCommerce WordPress plugin and supports Google fonts and mega menus.
10) KLEO WordPress Theme: KLEO theme is a 25 in 1 responsive and retina ready WordPress high resolution theme.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Responsive Website, Multipurpose HTML5 Templates - July 18, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Joomla Templates - July 17, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant Menu, Cafe, Food, Catering Joomla Templates - July 16, 2017