We have created a list of best, top 5 gym, fitness, personal trainer and yoga WordPress Themes. By using these WordPress themes you can create a bodybuilding site, gymnasium site, fitness center site, health club site, dance class site, health training and workout site and any type of fitness website. Your customers will have options to book training classes and view trainers and pricing. Also, you can add gallery and portfolio for customers to display images and videos of your fitness center.
To create a modern gym and fitness training website with WordPress you have to look for a WordPress theme which is responsive, cross browser compatible, fast loading, SEO friendly, comes with booking systems for users to book training classes and can be customized easily.
Here is the list of top 5 gym, fitness, personal trainer and yoga WordPress Themes:
1) FIT WordPress Theme: FIT theme is a responsive fitness WordPress theme. It is the best, top-selling, most popular gym and fitness WordPress theme.
- Responsive fitness WordPress theme.
- Create custom pages like about page, classes page, trainers page, news page, pricing page and contact page.
- Choose any color theme for your fitness site.
- Supports both light and dark themes.
- SEO optimized and fast loading.
2) Symetrio WordPress Theme: Symetrio theme is a 8 i 1 responsive WordPress gym theme which can be used to create a one page personal trainer website, sports events website, martial arts website, extreme events site and dance studio site.
- 8 in 1 responsive gym WordPress theme.
- 9 types of homepage layouts including homepage with simple gym, homepage with menu below, professional homepage, boxed homepage, light and dark homepage, modern homepage and homepage with video.
- Create custom pages like 3 types of services page: standard, modern and professional, 3 types of about us page, 3 types of events page, 4 types of contact page, 2 types of FAQ page, career page, class schedule page, coming soon page, training plan page, search results page, trainers page, equipment page, protected page and shop page.
- Create custom forums and discussions.
- Multiple types of blog page layouts including blog with left sidebar, blog with right sidebar, blog without sidebar, full width blog and blog with list.
- Shortcodes support to add counter numeric, counter circle, countdown, contact form, accordion, animation area, button, classes, clients, columns, content slider, Instagram gallery, image link, icon, icon box, hover box, Google maps, custom heading, daily schedule, divider, events, gallery, YouTube, Vimeo, WooCommerce shortcodes, Wonster slider, trainers, schedules, tabs, testimonials, rooms, videos, parallax, revolution slider, pricing tables, passes, open hours, Instagram image, news and notifications.
- Supports Google maps and mega menus.
- Supports 2 types of sliders: Wonster slider and revolution slider.
- 2 types of website layouts: full width layout and boxed layout.
- Supports custom widgets and parallax baxkgrounds.
- PayPal payment gateway integration.
- Compatible with bbPress, WooCommerce and WPML WordPress plugins.
- Translation support and CSS3 animations.
3) Gym & Fit WordPress Theme: Gym & Fit theme is a responsive fitness WordPress theme which comes with 4 types of homepage variations and 5 types of gallery and portfolio layouts.
- Responsive fitness WordPress theme.
- 4 types of homepage variations including homepage with single row header and top bar, homepage with logo and left header, homepage with logo and centered header and parallax homepage.
- Drag and drop page builder to easily edit the fitness site.
- 2 types of time-table page: Timetable with table view and time-table with list view.
- 3 types of blog page layouts including newspaper style.
- 5 types of gallery and portfolio layouts including gallery with portfolio, portfolio with load more, portfolio with one column, video and masonry style.
- Compatible with bbPress, WPML and WooCommerce plugins.
4) Fitness Zone WordPress Theme: Fitness Zone WordPress theme is a responsive fitness center WordPress theme which comes with 5 types of homepage and header layouts.
- Responsive fitness center WordPress theme.
- 5 types of homepage layouts.
- 5 types of header layouts.
- 4 types of blog page layouts including blog with one column, blog with 2 columns, blog with 3 columns and blog with thumbnails. You can create the blog page with left sidebar, right sidebar, without sidebar and with both sidebars.
- 4 types of gallery page layouts including gallery with 2 columns, gallery with 3 columns, gallery with 4 columns and gallery with details. You can create the gallery page with left sidebar, right sidebar, without sidebar, with both sidebars and full width gallery.
- 3 types of shop page layouts including shop with 2 columns, shop with 3 columns and shop with 4 columns. You can create the shop page with left sidebar, right sidebar, without sidebar and with both sidebars.
- Multiple events page variations including events with photo, events with map, events with day, events with week, events with month, events with list and timeline events.
- Compatible with BuddyPress, WooCommerce and WPML WordPress plugins.
- Integrated BMI calculator and events calendar.
- Translation ready and RTL support.
- Built by using HTML5 and CSS3.
5) Yoga Fit WordPress Theme: Yoga Fit theme is a responsive and retina ready yoga WordPress theme which comes with elegant design and 3 types of blog page layouts.
- Responsive and retina ready Yoga WordPress theme.
- 3 types of blog page layouts including regular blog, masonry blog and timeline blog.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and WPML plugins.
- Comes with time tables and custom widgets.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017