In this post, I have created a beginner’s guide and a tutorial for using Kred. Kred can be used to find the social media outreach level and social media influence scores for Twitter and Facebook. You can sign up for Kred by using your Twitter or Facebook login. Advantage of Kred is that social media outreach level and social media influence scores are generated by using points. These points are awarded based on social media engagements, follows, replies, shares, tweets and posts.
Kred provides different widgets which are useful for finding top locations social media activity, recent activity in your community, Most Mentioned users by you, Interactions, Users mentioning you, Top retweeted tweets, Top communities, Most mentioned words about your account, Most mentioned words by you, Most used hashtags by you, and 30 Day follower count. Kred can also be used by brands to interact with their customers, offer rewards and to find the top influencers and top outreachers based on a niche.
1) Kred Story: This is a dashboard for using Kred where you can find different items categorized by months.
i) My Kred communities score: Here you can view your Kred influence score which is a number between 1 and 1000. 1 for the least influence and 1000 for the highest influence. Also, you can view outreach level for your account. Influence score is generated by using influence points which are awarded when you connect and interact with people on Twitter and Facebook. Outreach level is a number between 1 and 12. Higher outreach level is considered better. Outreach level is generated by using outreach points which are awarded when you connect and interact with people on Twitter and Facebook. You have the option to view global Kred score and individual Kred scores for communities. To increase your Kred influence score and Outreach level you can interact with people who have more followers in their network.
ii) Give +Kred to a user: You can award +Kred to users. Simply click on the +Kred button for the user. For Example, here I am giving a +Kred to @KeithKeller.
You can also award +Kred by clicking on +Kred button for Give +Kred:
Then, enter the Twitter username of the user to whom you want to award +Kred. Select a community and then click on Award +Kred button.
iii) Add Kred moments: You can use this section to add a image file, video or a PDF document in Kred. Click on Upload Kred Moments.
You have the option to make the file public or private, add your Twitter handle to get Kred points, add achievements, hashtags, points and select a community.
iv) Top locations widget: Top locations widget displays the top locations for the social media activity in your account.
v) Activity Statement: Here, you can see the your social media activity in last 24 hours. Click on the widget:
You can view social media activity along with the Kred points awarded for each activity.
vi) Other widgets: You will find other widgets in the Kred Story like Top communities, Most mentioned words about your account, Most mentioned words by you, Most used hashtags by you, 30 Day follower count, Most Mentioned users by you, Interactions, Users mentioning you and Top retweeted tweets.
2) Connect Twitter or Facebook account: To connect a Twitter or a Facebook account in Kred, click on the gear menu and then click on Manage Identities.
Here you can connect your Facebook or Twitter account.
3) Kred Rewards: In this section you can view different rewards offered to you by businesses and brands. You can claim the rewards based on your influence score, outreach level, community and location. You also have the option to pass the reward to one of youre friends.
4) Kred for Brands: In this section you can sign up as a brand or a business to measure social media influence.
5) Kred leaderboards: You can use this section to find the top influencers and top outreachers based on a niche.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017