In this post, I will describe a Twitter tool, Refollow which you can use to find and follow relevant Twitter users based on conditions. By using Refollow you can also find people to unfollow from your Twitter account based on conditions. Here, I have created a beginner’s step by step guide and a tutorial to use Refollow.
1) After you connect your Twitter account with Refollow, click on “Click to start your first campaign!” in the dashboard.
2) Create campaign to follow relevant Twitter members:
i) Find Twitter members: You can find users who follow a particular Twitter member, are followed by a Twitter member, tweet a phrase or keyword, have particular keywords in their Twitter profile, mentioned you and are your followers. For Example, here I will find users who tweet the keywords social media.
ii) Include and Exclude: You can set up the keywords to include or exclude in username, name, bio, last tweet and location.
iii) Followers and following count: You can follow people based on number of followers, number of following, number of tweets, number of tweets per day and follower to following ratio.
iv) Set up conditions: You can follow people based on language, last tweeted, number of tweets, you are following, they are following you, previously followed and have a profile image for their Twitter account.
After you have selected the conditions, click on Start Campaign button.
3) Follow relevant Twitter members: Based on the above conditions, Refollow will create a list of relevant followers. It will also display the number of followers, number of following, influence level and last tweet sent for the Twitter members. You can follow the Twitter members as per your choice. When you follow people, they will be added to the Followed section and when you ignore members they will be added to the Ignored section. To change the settings for this campaign click on the gear menu on the top right side.
4) Unfollow people who are not following you: You can also use Refollow to unfollow people who are not following you. Click on your Twitter Account in the dashboard.
Click on the Unfollow people button.
Here, you can search people to unfollow based on people your are following but they are not following you or based on people you are following. You can use the conditions to unfollow people. Click on Search people button.
Based on the conditions Refollow will create a list of people who you can unfollow. It will also display the number of followers, number of following, influence level, last tweet sent and last followed for the Twitter members. You can unfollow the Twitter members as per your choice. When you unfollow people, they will be added to the Unfollowed section and when you ignore members they will be added to the Ignored section. To change the settings for this campaign click on the gear menu on the top right side.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Environment, Nature, Eco, Go Green WordPress Themes - December 10, 2016
- Top 5 Charity, Non Profit, NGO, Fundraising WordPress Themes - December 9, 2016
- Top 5 Church, Christian, Religious, Faith WordPress Themes - December 8, 2016