In this post, I will describe a social media management tool, Sotrender which you can use to view relevant social media marketing tips for your business and brand based on competitor analysis. Sotrender analyzes your Twitter account, Facebook page and YouTube account and the accounts of your competitors. Based on this data Sotrender generates in-depth and specific social media tips to improve your social media marketing strategy.
By using Sotrender you can view Twitter analytics and Facebook page analytics. You also have the option to download Twitter and Facebook data in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format and create custom reports.
1) Social media marketing tips for your business: After you have added your social media accounts, go to your Sotrender dashboard and then click on Tips to improve on the left side. For Example, here are Facebook and Twitter marketing tips for one of my accounts.
2) Twitter analytics: You can use Sotrender to analyze and track Twitter analytics based on a date range. Sotrender displays the following Twitter data:
i) Growth of number of followers in a graph, number of engaged users, most popular tweets based on number of retweets and favorites, reaction time, tweets in which you were mentioned and user replies.
ii) Twitter activity: You can view activity based on brand and users in a graph.
iii) Twitter members to follow: Sotrender generates a list of Twitter members who are following you but you have not followed these members. You can sort this list by number of followers, number of following and number of tweets.
3) Facebook page analytics: You can also use Sotrender to analyze and track Facebook page analytics based on a date range. Sotrender displays the following Facebook page data:
i) Growth of number of Facebook fans in a graph, number of fans by country, average number of people who saw your Facebook posts per day, average daily organic reach, average daily viral reach, average daily paid reach, people who are talking about this page, people who are talking about this page based on country, activity based on brand and users, interactivity index for users and brands, relative interactivity, posts by you, posts by other users, reaction rate and reaction time.
ii) Page impressions: You can view total number of page impressions, number of organic page impressions, number of viral page impressions and number of paid page impressions for your Facebook page.
iii) User engagement: You can view total number of engaged users, percentage of engaged users, new engaged users, users who liked your page, users who added comments, users who created posts, people with high engagement level and users who added multimedia content.
iv) Demographic data: Sotrender displays gender and age of your fans, top 5 countries of your fans in a pie chart , top 5 cities of your fans in a pie chart and top 5 languages of your fans in a pie chart. It also displays demographic data for reach and people talking about this.
v) Custom reports for Facebook page: You can also create custom reports for Facebook page in Sotrender.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Business WordPress theme with horizontal scrolling slider - April 28, 2017
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017