In this post I will discuss WordPress Hierarchical Model View Controller (HMVC) framework to create custom WordPress plugins. By using this WordPress plugin you can add Hierarchical Model View Controller (HMVC) framework in your WordPress installation. This framework uses the concepts of object-oriented programming and modular programming to generate clean codes for creating WordPress plugins easily. By using this framework you can easily manage WordPress plugin development process. This WordPress plugin comes with help documents and tutorials to guide you through the process of creating WordPress plugins.
Here are the advantages of using WordPress Hierarchical Model View Controller (HMVC) framework to create WordPress plugins:
1) Object oriented programming concept: WordPress HMVC framework is based on the concepts of Object oriented programming. It supports encapsulation and polymorphism which makes sure that the codes are arranged in an efficient manner.
2) Modular programming concepts: WordPress HMVC framework uses modular programming concepts to create WordPress plugins. It makes sure that the codes are divided in modules. Advantage of modular programming is that you can easily add or remove any features from the WordPress plugins. Also, it is easier to manage and reuse the codes.
3) Simplify the coding process: The basic idea behind the WordPress HMVC framework is to simplify the coding process involved in creating WordPress plugins. By using this framework you can create WordPress plugins easily and swiftly.
4) Clean codes: WordPress HMVC framework uses the concept of nested views, efficient handling of Ajax requests and responses, WordPress shortcodes support, URL rewrite rules support and page codes are divided in to header block, content block and footer block. Controllers and classes are divided and are arranged systematically. Thus, you can create clean codes which will be compatible to all the modern browsers.
5) Help document: WordPress HMVC framework comes with a step by step help document which you can use for creating WordPress plugins easily. Also, it comes with a base plugin which you can use to start the plugin development process.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Flower, Bouquet Shop, Florist, Floral HTML5 Templates - November 19, 2017
- Top 5 Driving School Training Institute HTML5 Templates - November 16, 2017
- Top 5 Museum, History, Art Gallery, Archive HTML5 Templates - November 12, 2017