Adding News in your blog from different RSS source feeds is good idea to engage visitors of your blog. By the help of this WordPress plugin you can add RSS News widget in your blog. You can select the number of feed items to be displayed in the widget and change other widget settings.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Merge news feeds: You can add and merge up to 6 news feeds in a single widget.
2) Customize widget: The widget is based on views so that you can customize it as per your needs. You can customize the news widget to either show latest news first or you can set it to show random news. You can also set the number of news elements to be displayed in the widget.
3) Ajax support: Widget uses Ajax that means the news will be updated without reloading the page. You also have the option to turn the Ajax functionality to off.
4) Uses less bandwidth: Feeds used are cached and they use minimum bandwidth. You can set the cache time in seconds from the plugin settings page. Also, you have the option to select the refresh interval after which the news widget will be refreshed.
5) Image integration: You can also integrate images in the widgets.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016
- Top 5 Music Band, Club, Audio Player, DJ WordPress Themes - December 1, 2016