In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding boy and girl baby names database in a WordPress blog. This is a niche plugin which is useful for any type of parenting or children blog. Users of your blog can browse through this database of baby names and can pick a baby name for their boy or girl. Database has a collection of more than 19,000 baby names. To add the baby names database, all you need to do is to install the plugin and upload the database and the baby names will be added in the blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Origin: Plugin specifies the origin of the baby name.
2) Gender information: Gender information is displayed in the baby name page.
3) Meaning of baby name: Detailed meaning of the baby name along with other historical references are displayed. For Example, here is the record for the baby name, Chloe:
5) Widgets ready: You also have the option to add baby names database as widgets in sidebars.
6) Select posts per page: From the plugin settings section you can select the posts per page which will be displayed in the Browse section.
7) Upload your own text: You can also import your custom text in the posts by using the import tool in the plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017