If you develop any sell-able digital content like themes, plugins, resources, audio, video, images, etc. Then you should be a Envato marketplace author. It is an awesome marketplace where you can sell any digital content easily. The marketplace is a success because of its affiliates. Envato pays on time and it is one of the biggest marketplaces out there. If you are an author of Envato then you should check out this WordPress plugin. It provides a drill down report on the number of sales where you can check the performance of your products. If any product is not selling as anticipated maybe you can change the strategies or can provide in depth information about the product.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Support forums: You can have your very own in-built support forum for handling requests. This will ensure that every support request is handled in a timely fashion. It is also helpful in tracking the open support requests. You can enable or disable the feature that only verified customers can raise support requests.
2) Manage staff: You can also add and manage staffs from the plugin admin panel. By using this feature many people can manage your digital products. You can also create member groups like administrators and moderators.
3) Dashboard statistics: You can check sales, total earnings and current balance for today, monthly and yearly statistics in the WordPress dashboard. You also have the option to download sales reports in a graphical format.
4) Email notifications: You can send email notifications to your users. You have the option to include placeholders in the email notifications.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Website Landing Page Templates with Page Builders - March 1, 2017
- Top 5 Responsive Instapage Landing, Squeeze Page Templates - February 28, 2017
- Top 10 Responsive, HTML Email Marketing Newsletter Templates - February 27, 2017