If you wish to provide feature for automatically calculating shipping cost for Australia Post in your WooCommerce based blog, then here’s the best plugin to do that. The plugin calculates the rates of shipping for both Australian and International shipping. A user has just to enter the postal code and he will get the shipping rates. Users can add multiple products and calculate the shipping of those products at once. You have to make sure that you are using WooCommerce plugin in your blog for this plugin to work.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Modify shipping country: You can add, and edit which countries you wish to ship your products from the plugin settings page.
2) Configure handling fee: You have the option to configure handling fees for the products.
3) Other settings: You can edit other settings like tax status, and domestic and international delivery options
Here’s another plugin to automatically add shipping costs for Australia Post in Jigoshop.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018