This post is about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding responsive and cross browser compatible full screen image, and video backgrounds in a WordPress blog. Also, you can add full width image gallery, video gallery, image slider, video slider and multimedia gallery as backgrounds in your blog. Backgrounds are fully customizable and you can change settings as per your requirements. You can set up the timers for rotation of images and videos, set up transition effects, select navigation type, and add animated text and links in background images from the plugin settings page.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Responsive and cross browser compatible full screen backgrounds: This plugin adds responsive and adaptive full screen backgrounds which works in all the major browsers.
2) YouTube and Vimeo videos support: You have the option to easily add videos from YouTube and Vimeo from the plugin settings page.
3) Two types of transitions: This plugin comes with two types of transition effects for the backgrounds: Fade transition and Slide transition. You can pick anyone as per your requirements.
4) Navigation for background slider: You can select thumbnail images or bullets for the navigation of background sliders. Navigation thumbnail images and bullets can be placed anywhere in your blog.
5) Animated text and links in backgrounds: You can also add animated text and links in the background images. You can add custom CSS and HTML codes for text.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017