If you are having a music or songs related blog then you must need an integrated music or audio player in your blog. This WordPress plugin is just awesome and creates a responsive music player which can be added in posts and pages of your blog. Your users have to just click on Play button. The music player just pops up after clicking Play button and you can even browse the blog without stopping the player. You can change the look and feel to the music player as per your own needs. From the plugin settings page you can add MP3 tracks and playlists for the music player. You can also add tracks from SoundCloud. You can enable keyboard shortcuts and social sharing buttons in the music player.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Keyboard shortcuts: Music player can be controlled with the help of the keyboard.
2) Responsive music player: Music player is fully responsive that means it works with cell phones and tablets.
3) Track lists: Tracks and the playlist can be arranged in a list format in your posts. Users can add or remove the tracks as per their choices.
4) Social sharing options: Users also have the option to share your playlist in social networks. You can add Facebook share link, Twitter share link, SoundCloud share link and Download link in the music player.
5) Shortcodes support: Tracks and playlists can be added easily to any part of your blog by using shortcodes.
6) Add music player to each page: You can select the option to add the music player in every page of your blog or you add only to the posts and pages where tracks and playlists are present in your blog.
7) Custom CSS: From the plugin settings page, you can change the custom CSS for the buttons in the music player. You also have the option to edit the Play and Referral text in the music player.
8) Add default playlist: From the plugin settings page, you can add a default playlist for the music player. This playlist is loaded automatically when the music player is started.
9) Position of music player: Music player can be displayed at the top or the bottom of the page. Also, you can show it on left side, center or on the right side of the page.
10) Customize colors for music player: You can change the wrapper background color, main title color, background fill color for graphics, hover color for graphics, meta color, stroke color, and background color for the current track in the playlist.
11) Customize size of music player: You can change the height of the music player, playlist height, cover width, cover height, and dimensions of offset between playlist and player in pixels.
12) Other music player settings: You can enable or disable the following options from the plugin settings page: Open music player by default, Show volume button in music player, Auto Play songs, Visual Playlist, Auto load tracks in music player, Social sharing links, automatically play next track after current track, and enable or disable keyboard shortcuts.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017