In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding custom Ajax pagination in your WooCommerce store. All you need to do is to install this WordPress plugin and the default pagination will be replaced by Ajax pagination. By using Ajax pagination your customers can easily and quickly browse products in your WooCommerce store. Ajax pagination is faster than default WooCommerce pagination, provides and better user experience and you can expect increase in sales in your WooCommerce store after you have implemented custom Ajax pagination in your WooCommerce store.
Here are the advantages of adding custom Ajax pagination in your WooCommerce store:
1) Quick browsing of products: The most important advantage of Ajax pagination in WooCommerce is that your customers can quickly browse the products without reloading the page. Whereas in the default WooCommerce pagination when a user clicks on the page number in the pagination the page will be reloaded.
2) Quick navigation: Ajax pagination provides quick navigation option to your customers. Customers in your WooCommerce store can click on any page number and the products will be displayed instantly. Ajax pagination is faster than the default WooCommerce pagination.
3) Better user experience: Ajax pagination provides a better user experience than the default WooCommerce pagination. Your customers can easily find the products they are looking for with minimum page reloads. Ajax pagination is used by many top notch brands in their online store.
4) Increase in sales: Since customers can easily and quickly browse your products, you can see an increase in sales by using custom Ajax pagination.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Vintage Store, Art Work, Craft, Creative Shopify Themes - October 20, 2017
- Top 5 Restaurant, Catering, Chef, Coffee Shop Shopify Themes - October 19, 2017
- Top 5 Online Marketplace, Multi Vendor Store Shopify Themes - October 18, 2017