By using this WordPress plugin you can add and remove dashboard columns for posts, pages and custom post types in your WordPress blog. By default there is no option in WordPress to customize the columns in posts, pages and custom post types section. However with the help of this plugin you can easily customize the dashboard columns by drag and drop.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Column editor for post types: This plugin adds a column editor section for posts, pages and custom post types in your WordPress blog. From here, you can edit the columns for post types. To add a column you need to add the name of column and select the type. If you want to add a meta field then, you need to add the name of column, select the type and add meta key. To delete a column, you need to click on “Delete” for that particular column.
2) Customize columns by drag and drop: All you need to do is to install this WordPress plugin and add and remove columns by using a drag and drop interface.
3) Add different types of columns: You can add the following columns for posts, pages and custom post types: Categories, tags, excerpts, publish date, number of comments, custom meta fields, thumbnails and custom taxonomies.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016