This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding jQuery instant search functionality for products in WooCommerce store. This plugin adds a search field for products which your customers can use to search products directly without reloading the page. When a customer starts typing in the search field, products are displayed accordingly. If you have many products in your WooCommerce store then jQuery instant search functionality is very helpful for your customers to quickly search products.
Advantages of adding instant search for products in WooCommerce store:
1) Fast search: Customers will be able to search products instantly by using the jQuery instant search. This search will be faster than the regular product search in WooCommerce. Also, the search results are displayed instantly.
2) Increase sales and conversions: When you have many products in your WooCommerce store, sometimes it is difficult for your customers to search for a particular product. By using instant search customers can find products swiftly. Since, customers will be able to search instantly they can easily find the products they are looking for and this will increase sales and conversions.
3) User friendly interface: Most of the search forms these days are built on the concept of instant search. Instant search provides a user-friendly interface for searching products in your store. It is specifically useful when you have a large catalog of products.
4) Sorting options: Before searching from instant search field, users have the option to sort products based on Popularity, Average rating, Price: Low to High, Price: High to Low and by recently added.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Boxed Layout WP eCommerce WordPress Theme With jQuery Gallery - February 16, 2018
- Responsive Full Screen Background Slider WordPress Theme - February 10, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Fluid Width Layout - February 3, 2018