In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding webcam images from remote server to your WordPress blog. You can connect to a remote server via FTP and copy webcam images to your WordPress blog. After that, you can add individual images by using shortcodes or add multiple images in a slider.
Here’s how this WordPress plugin works: First you can add all your webcam images to a remove server. From the plugin settings page you can enter the remote server details and connect the remote server to your WordPress blog.
After that you can test if the connection has been made successfully. Then, you copy your webcam images from the remote server to your WordPress blog.
After that you can use webcam images in your posts and pages by using shortcodes or in a slider.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Connect to a remote server via FTP: From the plugin settings page you can enter the details for the remote server like FTP host, FTP user name, FTP password and FTP path for the webcam images.
2) Copy webcam images to WordPress blog: Once you have connected the remote server with your WordPress blog you can copy webcam images to your WordPress blog.
3) Shortcodes support: After you have copied webcam images to your WordPress blog from the remote server, you can add them in your blog using shortcodes.
4) Add images in a slider: This WordPress plugin comes with a slider which you can use for adding your webcam images.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017