In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for changing background colors for specific categories in your WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin you can also select different colors for title of the posts, color of categories and change colors for text in your posts for specific categories. From the Edit Category section you can use the color picker for selecting different colors for categories in your blog. Thus, you can change colors for different elements in your WordPress blog based on categories. From the plugin settings page you can also pick a default color for categories. This WordPress plugin is helpful to distinguish categories in your WordPress blog based on colors.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add different colors for categories: You can add different background colors, change the color of categories, change the color for the title of the posts and change colors for text in your posts based on categories. For each category you can assign a different color. This color can be added for any element in the category as described above.
2) Color picker tool: This WordPress plugin adds a color picker tool by using which you can pick different background colors for categories in your WordPress blog. From the Edit Category section in the admin dashboard you can select different colors for categories.
3) Set up default category color: From the plugin settings section you can set up default color for the categories. This color will be displayed for categories for which you have not selected a category color.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018