Offering discounts for products to visitors who either Twitter Follow, Facebook like or add you on Google + is a great way to get your content shared on social networks. Everyone likes discounts and sharing your content in the social networks is the least they could do for your WooCommerce shopping store. It’s a win win situation for both the blog owners and visitors. Here’s a WooCommerce WordPress plugin which can be used for offering discounts to people who Tweet, Facebook like or Google + share your posts.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Automatic discounts on share: When a person shares the content of your blog in social networks a discount code is automatically applied to the cart.
2) Edit messages: You can edit the message “Share to get a discount” as per your needs. Also you can edit the default tweet and Thank you messages from the plugin settings page.
4) Enable on View Cart Page or Checkout page: You can enable or disable discount widget on the View Cart Page or on Checkout page.
5) Enter social URLs: From the plugin settings page you can enter social sharing links of Twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages.
6) WooCommerce compatibility: This plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017