So you got a WordPress theme and you love it but the only problem is that you are running out of sidebars and you have absolutely no clue on how to do that. There is a simple solution for that. Just install this WordPress plugin and you will be good to go. You can add more sidebars as per your requirements. Also, you can take total control over the widgets which will go in these sidebars.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add any number of sidebars: By using this plugin you can add any number of sidebars in your blog. There is no maximum limit for the sidebars. You also have the option to replace default sidebars of your blog. Sidebars can also be added in the content area of the WordPress blog.
2) Widgets alignment: The widgets can be aligned horizontally or vertically as per your needs.
3) Sidebars on specific content: You can also control the display of the sidebars say on posts, pages, custom post types, categories, archives, tags, and taxonomies. You can also add a sidebar for some particular posts or pages.
4) Theme independent: The sidebar integrates in the WordPress so there is no problem on which theme you are using.
5) Responsive widgets and sidebars: Widgets and sidebars created by this plugin are fully responsive and will adjust with any device.
6) Drag and drop interface: You can use the drag and drop interface to create content in a fly.
7) Width of sidebar: You have the option to select the width of the sidebars.
8) Sidebars based on user roles: You can also add sidebars based on specific user roles. For Example, you can set sidebars which are visible only to Contributors of your blog.
9) Plugin compatibility: This plugin is compatible with BuddyPress, bbPress, WPML and WooCommerce.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017