In this post, I have made a list of some of the best WordPress plugins for adding a responsive, HTML, CSS pricing tables in a WordPress blog. By using these plugins you can add horizontal and vertical pricing tables and subscription type pricing tables. For a service related blog, a pricing table is very much required. Most of the premium WordPress themes nowadays have in-built pricing tables module for creating pricing tables. However, if your WordPress theme doesn’t have a pricing table module, then you can easily create and add a responsive pricing table by using any of the below given WordPress plugins. By using these plugins, you can add pricing tables without coding. These plugins comes with various options for changing colors, styles, icons, hover styles, tooltips and pricing table templates. These pricing tables are responsive, adaptive and cross browser compatible.
1) Responsive Pricing table grid: By using this WordPress plugin, you can easily create and add a CSS3 responsive pricing table. There are more than 20 color options which you can choose from to match it your site. You have the option to change the table styles, icons, hover styles and tooltips. Pricing tables can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes. You can also download the data from the pricing tables which are already created or you can upload the data to your new pricing tables.
2) Pricing and compare tables: This plugin has more than 90 templates for creating pricing tables. You can add audio and videos from popular video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. in the pricing tables. Apart from pricing tables you can also add compare tables to compare products in a tabular format. Other salient features includes adding of Google maps and translation support so that you can create pricing tables in any language as per your needs. By using this WordPress plugin you can add a responsive subscription type pricing table in your blog. You can set the subscription as monthly, yearly, or any other duration as per your requirements.
3) uPricing: You can easily create CSS based pricing tables by the help of this plugin. While editing or customizing the pricing tables you have the option to check live previews. Also, you can use animated tooltips and customize colors and fonts.
5) Vertical pricing tables: You can add vertical pricing tables with the help of this WordPress plugin. There are more than 10 color options available for creating the pricing tables. You can also add different types of animated hover effects in the pricing tables.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile, Web App, Android, iOS, iPhone Joomla Templates - August 17, 2017
- Top 5 Car Dealer, Automotive, Auto Sales Joomla Templates - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Wedding Invitation, Matrimony, Marriage Joomla Templates - August 14, 2017