In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding colors for tags, categories, links and other taxonomies in your WordPress blog.
From the plugin settings page you have the option to pick and add different colors for taxonomies in your blog. You can add a taxonomy widget with a taxonomy type having different colors and you have the option to change the widget settings.
You can also add custom RSS feed links with colors in the widget. Taxonomy widgets can also be added in your blog using shortcodes.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add taxonomy widget: You can add any taxonomy widget in your blog to display tags, categories, links or any other taxonomies with different colors. You have the option to edit widget title, select the taxonomy type, select the number of taxonomy items to be displayed, select the style, display taxonomy items in ascending or descending order and select the height and width of the widget.
2) Include, exclude and search: You have the option to include, exclude and search tags in the taxonomy widget.
3) Add custom RSS feeds: You also have the option to display custom RSS feed links in the widget. For the RSS feed widget, you can add the custom feed, select the feed type, add custom image for the feed, show or hide tag description, show or hide description title, show or hide tag count and hide empty tags.
4) Add custom CSS codes: For the taxonomy widget you also have the option to add custom CSS codes. You can also add text before widget title and text after widget title.
5) Shortcodes support: Taxonomy widget can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.