By using this WordPress plugin, toggle (on/off) functionality can be added in any element of a blog. It is helpful for creating a switch button and the user can click on the button to turn on or off a particular functionality. Toggle is a simple animation where the user has to click on a button to view certain parts of the content. Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add toggle to anything: You can toggle anything from text, links images, videos, audio players, accordions, sliders, gallery, content in posts, pages, etc.
2) Toggle settings: You can change the toggle settings from the plugin settings page. For Example, changing CSS to match the toggle button with the theme of your site, adding custom icons to a toggle switch, creating a one time toggle button, color schemes, animations, etc.
3) Icon pack: This plugin comes with an icon pack where you will find hundreds of icons which you can use in toggles.
4) Different types of toggle functions: You can create any type of toggle functions by using this plugin. For Example, nested toggle, focus toggle, ghost toggle, hover toggle, etc.
5) Shortcodes: You can use shortcodes for adding toggle functions anywhere in the blog.