In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for displaying apps in your blog. Apps can be displayed in custom review boxes in your blog and the app data is pulled from Apple iTunes app store and Mac App Store. This is one of the best ways to display Apple iTunes and Mac App Store apps in your WordPress blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add app review box in your blog: By this plugin you can create beautiful review boxes to display apps. In the review box one can see the name of the developer, price, references, social networking and the download button.
2) Add custom CSS: You have the option to add custom CSS from the plugin settings page.
3) Shortcodes support: You can add the review box anywhere in the blog by using short codes.
4) Add affiliate links: You also have the option to add affiliate links in review box.
5) Cache functionality: Plugin comes with in-built cache functionality which will make sure that the loading speed of your blog is not compromised.
6) Requirements: You have to make sure that cURL is enabled in your web hosting account. You can ask your web hosting provider to do this for you.