In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin by using which you can add Was this post helpful feedback widget for posts, pages, custom post types and other content types in your WordPress blog.
This widget is added at the bottom of the post so that readers can easily submit their feedback. Readers have the option to select a positive response, i.e. “Yes” or a negative response, “No” for the Was this post helpful feedback widget. When a reader clicks on “No” for the Was this post helpful feedback widget, you can ask them questions on why they didn’t like the post or the page.
You also have the option to edit the default text used for questions by the plugin and edit labels from the plugin settings page. From the Posts and Page section you can view the count of positive and negative responses for the posts and pages in your WordPress blog.
This WordPress plugin is translation ready and is compatible with WordPress multisite and network site installation.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add Was this post helpful feedback widget for content types: You can add Was this post helpful feedback widget for posts, pages, custom post types, blog archives and categories. You can enable or disable the widget for any of these content types as per your requirements.
2) Plugin settings: From the plugin settings page you can edit the following: Edit question “Was this post helpful?”, Edit Thank you message, edit label for positive response, edit label for negative response, edit question if the user selects a negative response.
3) View responses from the Posts section: From the Posts section and the Page section in your WordPress blog you can view the “Yes” and “No” responses for posts and pages.
4) Translation support: This WordPress plugin can be used for any language as per your needs.
5) Plugin compatibility: This WordPress plugin is compatible with WordPress multisite and network site.