If you want to display your blog homepage like a Facebook Timeline then you can download and install this WordPress plugin. Posts are filled up in a gallery like Timeline and the users can swipe (in smart phones and tablets) or can use the arrows to browse through the timeline. Timeline is broken down in per day basis and shows the activity of the blog.
Here are the features:
1) Create timeline: To create a timeline you need to add the title of the timeline and then, you need to click on “Add New item” to add items in your timeline. For a particular item in the timeline you can select background color, and images. Then, you can select date, category name, add images and content to the timeline. After that you can Preview or Save the timeline. Then, you can select timeline transition settings like scroll speed and easing. You can also organize posts by months and years.
2) Select timeline posts: Posts for the Timeline can be selected as per your needs. Plugin provides a search box for searching posts for the timeline. Search box has auto complete feature.
3) Responsive timeline: Timeline created by this plugin is fully responsive and it will work with cell phones and tablets.
4) Change timeline appearance: The look and feel of the timeline can be edited in the options page. You have the option to change timeline width, item width, opened item width, item margin, item height, options for Read more button, option to modify Close button text, select line style, navigation style and shadow effect. You can also hide the timeline and hide navigation from the timeline.
5) Keyboard shortcuts: Users can also access the timeline with the help of the keyboard.
6) Shortcodes support: Timeline can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.