In this post I will describe one of the best WordPress plugins to customize and change colors for elements in a WordPress theme or in a WordPress plugin. This WordPress plugin adds a visual color editor by using which you can easily change the colors for different elements in any WordPress theme or WordPress plugin.
This WordPress plugin has a color filter tool to find the colors used in the WordPress theme or the WordPress plugin and option to customize colors for different elements in the theme. You can also point and select colors of elements and then customize the colors for the elements. This WordPress plugin is translation ready and you have the option to import and export plugin settings and you
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Filter colors to find the colors used in the theme or the plugin: This WordPress plugin comes with a color filter tool by using which you can find all the colors used for the different elements of the WordPress theme or the WordPress plugin.
2) Customize colors for the elements: After you have found the element for which you want to customize the colors, you can easily change the colors. After you have changed the colors, the new color will be automatically added to the CSS file of the WordPress theme or the WordPress plugin.
3) Point and select tool: You can use the point and select tool to select the color for a particular element. After that you can customize the color for the element. You also have the option to add the custom CSS color codes for the particular element.
4) Import or Export plugin settings: You have the option to import or export plugin settings. These settings can be downloaded and then uploaded for one of your other blogs.
5) Translation support: This WordPress plugin can be used in any language as per your choice.