In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding an inline editor in your WordPress blog. Inline editor can be used for editing your posts, pages and custom post types directly from the front end of your WordPress blog. This WordPress plugin adds an inline editor with all the options of a regular post editor. You can edit shortcodes from front end and inline editor supports auto save option.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Add inline editor in WordPress: By using this WordPress plugin you can add an inline editor in your WordPress blog. If you have to edit posts or pages you can do it directly from the front end. You don’t have to click on the Edit button and go to the post editor section for editing a post. If you edit your posts or pages regularly then this WordPress plugin can save a lot of time.
2) Edit posts, pages and custom post types: Inline editor works for posts, pages and custom post types. You can edit any type of post types from the front end by using this WordPress plugin.
3) Edit content from front end: By using this WordPress plugin you can edit the title for posts and pages, date for posts and pages, author name and text from the front end of your WordPress blog.
4) Front end editor options: This WordPress plugin adds a front end inline editor in your blog. By using this inline editor you can change font type, change font size, change font color, add ordered list, add unordered list, add table, align text left, align text right, align text center, indent right, remove indent, align justify, make selected text bold, make selected text italic, make selected text underline, add strike through for selected text, add subscript for selected text and add superscript for selected text.
5) Edit shortcodes: By using inline editor you also have the option to edit the shortcodes from the front end of your WordPress blog.
6) Auto save support: Inline editor saves your content edits at frequent intervals.