In this post, I will discuss about a very innovative WordPress plugin by using which you can check Google Analytics statistics directly from WordPress posts and pages without logging in to your Google Analytics account. All you need to do is to click on the Post Analytics button at the bottom of the particular post or a page for which you want to check the Google Analytics stats. This plugin is specifically useful for bloggers who want to see the Google Analytics stats multiple times in a day for posts or pages to keep an eye on the performance of a campaign.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Click on the Post Analytics button to check stats: After you have installed the plugin, you can login to your WordPress site as admin and then click on the Post Analytics button at the bottom of the post or page to check the Google Analytics stats.
2) Post or page statistics: When you click on the Post Analytics button, you can see the following stats for the post or the page: Visits, Pageviews, Average time on page, Direct traffic, Search traffic, and Referral Traffic.
3) Enable the stats for users: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to enable the posts and page statistics for your WordPress users.
4) Enable or disable for posts and pages: You can enable or disable analytics for posts or pages from the plugin settings page.
5) Enter Start date and End date: From the plugin settings page, you can enter the Start date and the End date for the posts and pages for which you want to see the statistics.