This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used to export or download files from Google Drive to your WordPress blog. Exported files can be used directly in your posts and pages from the media gallery. This WordPress plugin can also be used to import or upload files and integrate to Google drive.
From the plugin settings page you have the option to select storage location for files, export all files or specific files from Google drive to your WordPress blog, add any type of files from Google drive to WordPress blog and option to view thumbnails of the exported files.
To integrate Google drive with your WordPress blog you will require a Google drive account and you have to enter Google client ID, Secret key and Google simple API access key in the plugin settings section.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Google Drive to WordPress integration: This WordPress plugin integrates Google drive files with your WordPress blog. You can access your Google drive files directly from your WordPress blog.
2) Select storage location for files: From the plugin settings section you can select storage location for the Google drive files which can be media library or any local folder in your blog.
3) Export all files or specific files: You have the option to export all types of files or specific files from Google drive to your WordPress blog.
4) Add any type of files from Google drive: You can export any type of files like text files, mp3 files, image files, PDF files, etc. from Google drive to your WordPress blog.
5) Thumbnail view: You can view the thumbnails of the exported files from Google drive to your WordPress blog.