vBulletin is one of the best software for creating a forum. This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for integrating vBulletin comments in WordPress blog. Also, this WordPress plugin is helpful in integrating vBulletin with WordPress blog. It creates a new vBulletin forum post for every WordPress blog post. This WordPress plugin is translation ready, supports custom vBulletin avatars and is compatible with WordPress multisite and network site.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Multiple comments systems: You can use any other WordPress comments system along with the vBulletin comments in your blog. Also, if you wish you can disable all the other comments systems and use only the vBulletin comments in your blog.
2) Custom vBulletin avatars: From the plugin settings page, you can enable or disable the custom vBulletin avatars to be displayed in the comments.
3) vBulletin integration: Apart from the comments system, this WordPress plugin creates a new vBulletin post every time you create a new WordPress post. In the vBulletin post, a link to the WordPress post is automatically added. You have total control over this option. You can enable or disable the creation of vBulletin posts from the plugin settings page. To connect to a vBulletin forum, you have to enter vBulletin URL, Database host address, Database name, Database username, and Database password. From the plugin settings page you can enter Name of forum or forum ID, select maximum number of posts to be displayed and enter the text to be displayed above the vBulletin comments.
4) Translation support: You can use this plugin in any language as per your needs.
5) WordPress multisite compatible: This WordPress plugin is fully compatible with WordPress multisite and network site.