If you are looking for a calendar and event WordPress plugin then this one is loaded with features. It is a full page calendar where you can display months and dates. If you have add an event simply you got to click on a date and enter the event. The events can be turned in to a recurring one say birthdays. You can even change the date and time of the recurring events. This plugin comes with advanced taxonomy support. Time and Date format can be set as per your needs.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add calendars in sidebars: If you wish to display the calendar in a sidebar then you can do it by placing a mini sidebar widget in your blog.
2) Calendar view: The calendar can be viewed on a weekly, yearly or on a monthly basis.
3) Events calendar: You can also create new fields for events. You can include venues, and organizers too in the events calendar.
4) Shortcodes: Calendars can be added in posts, pages or anywhere in the content of your WordPress blog by using shortcodes.
5) Language support: Calendar can be used in any language as per your requirements.
6) Google maps in calendars: You also have an option for adding Google maps in the calendars.
7) Customize calendars: From the plugin settings page, you can change the colors in the calendars to match it with your blog. You can also select fonts and add custom CSS.