This post is about one of the best translator plugins for WordPress. By using this WordPress plugin you can integrate a translation system in your WordPress blog. Plugin can be integrated to your blog with just a simple install.You can add a translator widget in the header of your blog and your users can select a language from this widget. Translations are cached and plugin doesn’t use much resources and won’t slow down your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Customize translator widget: You can customize the translator widget as per your requirements. You have the option to select the languages and select the order in which they are displayed in the widget.
2) Include and exclude text for translation: You can include and exclude content in your blog to be translated by using this plugin.
3) Cookies support: When a visitor changes the language it is stored and when he revisits he would see the same language chosen by him.
5) Select blog default language: From the plugin settings page, you can select the default language for your blog.
6) Custom HTML: You can add your custom HTML codes in the plugin settings page to change the appearance of the widget.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016