This post is about an innovative WordPress plugin which can be used for splitting the blog page. It is a jQuery based WordPress plugin to Welcome your blog visitors. It displays a pop up screen which is a unique way to show any important message in your blog as it locks the screen. The pop up screen can be closed by clicking on the page. To proceed with the page a user can click on the buttons in the screen.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Add anywhere in your blog: The jQuery based screen pop up can be used anywhere in pages, posts or in any content area by using shortcodes.
2) Horizontal or vertical split: You can split the screens both horizontally and vertically.
3) Adjust pop up duration: The time of the pop up can be adjusted to fit your blog.
4) Edit pop up: The pop up screen is fully customizable. You can edit and add HTML and CSS from the backend. Also, you can add title, background image, select split size, select orientation, select White or Black preloader, set up expiration date for the pop up, set up order and set up cookies.
5) Add buttons: For the pop up screen you can create buttons and you can hyperlink these buttons to a target page. Buttons can be added anywhere in the screen. Plugin comes with a button maker where you can select Button text, text color, text hover, URL, button color, button hover, font family, font size, font style, for the buttons. Also you have option to dismiss screen, close, track links and open link in new window. These options can be turned on or off as per your requirements.
6) Click tracking: All the links and views in the pop screen can be tracked from the admin panel.
7) Custom HTML: You have the option to add custom HTML to change the appearance of the pop up screen.
8) Cookies support: You can enable cookies so that pop up screen is displayed only once per session to a visitor of your blog. Cookie settings can be edited from the plugin settings page.